Presenting the Gir Cow A2 BENGAL SPECIAL BROWN GHEE. This unique ghee given its exquisite quality, has a highly aromatic nutty scent, a beautiful caramelized flavour & a wholesome granular structure It is popular in Bengal & other North Eastern States of India, for festive occasions, holy rituals as well as daily consumption. Known in French Cuisine as ‘Buerre Noissette‘.
A2 MILK SOURCED FROM HAPPY GIR CATTLE
Our highly-nutritional Pure A2 Milk is sourced cruelty-free from Gir Cows that are grass-fed & are free range cattle i.e. they roam in the outdoors freely grazing during the day & are not confined in an enclosure. Also, calves are given first milking-preferences.
MADE WITH LOVE & CARE
As per traditional Bilona method, we hand-churn the set curd of the milk to obtain superior-quality Makkhan. Through it’s sustained heating at a high temperature, low flame cooking for 10 to 12 hours we produce our exquisite tasting Bengal Brown Ghee. It’s dense granular form, distinctive nutty flavour & delightful aroma leaves you wanting for more.
Approx. 40 liters of Milk gives 1 liter of Ghee.
• Witness 'The 50 Shades of Ghee'. Our Bengal Special Brown Ghee has a beautiful gradient from a liquid golden brown to a granular hazelnut caramel brown. The consistency varies from batch to batch, as each batch is handmade & hand-churned & would differ as per the season + diet of cattle.
• Your Ghee's appearance will change as per the weather/ climatic conditions, but it will always be delicious to eat, be it a liquid or a granular form.
• We also request you to store the Ghee in a cool, dry & hygienic place. Always use a dry spoon as a wet spoon or water in Ghee can cause fungus.
• Free shipping is applicable within India only.
• For International Couriers please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• A complete postal address including pin code, email id and contact number is essential to help us ship your order. Kindly cross-check your pin-code and contact number before you complete your order.
• If the ordered item is in stock, it will be packed and dispatched from our warehouse within 3 working days.
• If any of the ordered items are not in stock we will manufacture them and ship them to you within 7 working days. We will inform you if this occurs.
• Your order’s tracking details will be sent to you as soon as your order is dispatched.
• For any further information, please contact us on email@example.com
♥ PREMIUM ARTISANAL GHEE ♥
Experience an exquisite taste & a delightful aroma.